Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Spring Get On Board Day Through the Eyes of a Senior


By: Katie O'Laughlin

When I was a freshman, Spring Get On Board Day was very beneficial for me. During my first semester at UA, I joined quite a few organizations that I found very interesting. By second semester of my freshman year, I knew what my major and minor were and also different future jobs that fascinated me. As I walked through Spring Get On Board Day my second semester of freshman year, I found many organizations that were more relatable to my major as well as very interesting. The organizations that I have joined have provided me with valuable tools for future jobs as well as being introduced to many people that share the same interests as myself. Spring Get On Board Day provided me with many opportunities that I would not have had otherwise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment